Data Center Operations Technicians Level I (DC Ops Techs) will participate in day to day operations and fulfill duties at the local level of the Data Center. Responsibilities include monitoring and attending to alerts and events, assisting collocation customers, monitoring facilities security, local provisioning of services and hardware as well as assisting in maintenance of the Data Center equipment.
• DC Ops Tech will need to be able to multi task and prioritize their workload in an independent manner.
• Handle tickets for local support and implementation purposes and perform tasks as documented
• Perform physical server builds and decommissions as per SOPs, perform QA on builds, and completing deployment document
• Must possess strong customer service attitude and interpersonal skills.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Demonstrated flexibility, organization and self-motivation.
How to Apply
• Create an account on Field Engineer
• Update your profile with the relevant experience and certifications
• Connect with the companies and engineers
• Apply on the projects which suits your profile
Industries Hiring For
Networking (3 yrs)
2 Year College (Associate's Degree or Equivalent)
Job Posted: 24 Jul 2018
Expires: 7 Sep 2018